Modcon has years of experience in the efficient layout of laboratories and identification of the proper instruments to meet every analytical and testing requirement.
The successful design, renovation or relocation of today's sophisticated laboratory environments requires a unique combination of knowledge and experience. After all, these are decisions that must produce not only a cost-effective solution, but also a safe working environment that meets laboratory needs for years to come.
Since 1975, Modcon has been helping lab owners, directors and facilities managers make confident decisions regarding their analytical instrumentation and laboratory furniture needs. Our customers appreciate not only our product and installation knowledge, but also the friendly way we conduct business and the assurance we bring to every step in the process.
Modcon's core activities provide proven technology based on worldwide experience of more than 25 years across a wide range of applications in chemical, petrochemical, energy, food, pharmaceutical and water industries.
Modcon team of specialists includes chemists, physicians, instrumentation and electronic engineers who responsible for each and every aspect of the project from design, approvals, purchasing, inspections, shipment, delivery, installation, training and commissioning of the entire range of instruments, equipment, laboratory furniture, fume hoods, supplies and consumables to operate the laboratory.
You can count on Modcon for . . .
- Complete understanding of your industrial processes needs and lab applications
- Total systems responsibility, so you can obtain all project requirements from a single source.
- Corporate focus on analytical instrumentation and lab furniture - not peripheral products
- Wide selection of world-class products based on extensive product knowledge from experienced professionals
- Analytical methods development and application engineering
- Conscientious project management - from start to satisfaction
- Prompt response to customer needs
- Ongoing service and maintenance for continued safety and assurance