The FGD10A-M is an explosion protected ATEX and IECEx (Ex d) certified fixed gas detector for use in potentially explosive atmospheres. It is available with a RS485 output for use with Modbus in the process control industry or with the conventional 4-20mA output. It has an OLED colour display and magnetically operated switches which allow the unit to be calibrated through the display window using the magnetic pen without the need to remove the cover from the unit. This can also be carried out via the Modbus software.
There is a flammable menu for the infrared hydrocarbon sensor which allows for the selection of the specific target gas.
Three control relays are fitted to provide Alarm Level 1, Alarm Level 2 and Fault outputs via individual changeover contacts.
Versions available for the detection of:
- Hydrocarbon Gases – using temperature-compensated infrared sensors.
- Carbon Dioxide – using temperature-compensated infrared sensors.
- Oxygen or Toxic Gases – using electrochemical sensors.
- Flammable gases – using ‘Pellistor’ technology.
- Competitively priced
- Available in pressure die cast aluminium or stainless steel grade 316
- Calibration and configuration via Modbus RTU
- OLED display
- Relay outputs for 2 alarm levels and fault
- Flammable gas menu
- Event logs for latest alarms and calibration
- Non-intrusive calibration and configuration can be carried out via a magnetic pen
- Compact and lightweight
- Real time clock
- Plug-in replaceable gas sensors
- Wide power supply range of 8 to 24 volts dc
- Industry standard 4 to 20 mA or RS485 outputs
- Non-display version available – FGD10B-M