The line of Medical Devices and Health Monitoring products includes the following:
- Remote fever monitoring and screening
- Heart rate (HR) remote monitoring
- Respiratory rate (RR) remote monitoring
- Oxygen saturation (OS) remote monitoring
- Blood pressure (BP) remote monitoring
Vital signs are measurements of the body’s most basic functions. The following main parameters are normally monitored by medical professionals to identify the illness:
- Body temperature
- Pulse rate
- Respiration rate (rate of breathing)
- Blood pressure (Blood pressure is not considered a vital sign, but is often measured along with the vital signs)
Vital signs are useful in detecting or monitoring medical problems. Vital signs you may have already noticed, when you get sick, your resting heart rate tends to increase and your heart rate variability tends to decrease.
Being included in access control procedures, vital signs screening can be effectively used to provide facility-based surveillance for healthcare-associated infections, including infections in healthcare workers and inpatients, which is one of core components of COVID-19 infection prevention and control.
Remote sensing solution enables the most accurate and fastest VSAC (Vital Signs Access Control) screening and is mainly used at board control gates, health facilities, offices and government buildings, marketplaces, schools and industrial facilities.
For further details and specifications
Choose the PDF files to download