Siemens Process Gas Chromatograph
Modcon has an extensive experience with Applied Automation process gas chromatographs from early 80-ths when very first on-line analyzers were installed at oil refineries and petrochemical plants worldwide.
Our current offering for PGC applications is based on Siemens MAXUM edition II and MicroSam solutions which are backward compatible with the Applied Automation’s Advance Maxum, and Optichrom Advance and Siemens PGC 302, RGC 202.
The Process Gas Chromatograph with unlimited analysis potential – unique in the world
Utilizing the proven technologies of the MAXUM edition II in a single process gas chromatograph provides capabilities that have never before been available in a single analyzer.
The highlights at a glance:
- Maxum edition II offers a wide range of detectors including FID, TCD, FPD, ECD, HID, ELCD. Single or multi-detector configurations make this the most versatile Process Gas Chromatograph available
- Flexible oven concept. Airless oven and airbath oven (even temperature programmable) are available as single or dual ovens to meet the widest range of applications
- Reduced cycle time due to parallel chromatography
- Flexible injection volume due to valveless LIVE injection
- Valveless LIVE column switching using electronic pressure control
- Open networking using TCP/IP and Ethernet
The new Dimension in Process Gas Chromatography
MicroSAM, the newest on-line Process Gas Chromatograph from Siemens, brings a new dimension to the industry – small! Using modern silicon micro-machining techniques achieves miniature size while simultaneously increasing power and versatility.
The explosion-proof enclosure contains everything you need for separation and detection of the measured sample integrated into the space of a small platter.
The highlights at a glance:
- valveless live injection with software-adjustable injection volume
- maintenance-free column switching and electronic pressure control
- accurate measuring results by multiple parallel micro-detectors, i.e. MicroSAM uses a thermal conductivity detector array integrated on silicon to measure all column and vent flows as well as the injection peak itself
- can be mounted directly at the sample extraction point because only a single auxiliary gas and very little electrical power is required
- simple remote control with Windows-based software and Ethernet communication
Every MicroSAM includes complete Maxum Analyzer Network capabilities. This means that multiple MicroSAM analyzers can be easily connected together with Ethernet to permit several process streams to be analyzed simultaneously. Such redundant systems are easy to implement and achieve more information per time.
For further details and specifications
Choose the PDF files to download