The model MOD-1006 Marine Emissions Monitoring System is complete measuring system with analyzers, sample conditioning and data acquisition with PC incorporated within the single cabinet. The system comprises an infra-red analyzers and advanced sample conditioning assembly to produce accurate and reliable measurement by CO2, NOx and SO2.
The measuring system is contained in a cabinet, thus permitting installation of the analyzers outdoor under rough ambient conditions. The monitoring equipment in complete compliance with Annex VI of MARPOL73/78.The control system includes easy to use HMI.
The system consists of the following modules:
- Sample Probe with filter heated to 180 0C and automatic blow-back.
- Sample line made of Teflon and heated to 180 0C.
- Sample gas cooler with automatic condensate drainage.
- Pure dryer for low dew point sample drying (-30 0C).
- Electrical pump with heated head.
- Flow controlling and calibration facilities.
- Gas Analyzer for measurement of O2, SO2, CO2 and NOx.
- NOx Converter.
- IP-Rated Cabinet.
- Air-conditioning unit for cabinet.
External automatic calibration, allowing adjustment or checking of zero and span is available as a part of complete system. Isolated analogue outputs, alarm contacts and RS232 are included as standard. HMI software with PC Workstation also added, providing data acquisition, logging, alarms and reports generation.
- High-performance continuous emissions monitoring of up to six measuring components, including regulated Annex VI MARPOL 73/78: CO2, NOx, SO2, O2.
- Special range of technical applications for power generators for all types of vessels.
- Compact size reduces installation space.
- An integrated gas sample conditioning device removes particulates and water.
- No loss of water-soluble components.
- Rugged design for trouble-free field installation.
- Minimal routine maintenance.
- Auto calibration options.
- Low cost of ownership