Sample Recovery System
The Sample Recovery System offered by Modcon designed to collect spent sample from on-line process analyzers and periodically return this sample back to the process lines.
- 100 liter tank available in Stainless Steel.
- Tank is equipped with sampleconnection to allow hook-up from one or more analyzers.
- Tank is equipped with magnetic level switches to control float.
- As liquid level is reached, turning the sample pump “on”
- As liquid is pumped out of the tank, the preset level is reached and the pump shuts down.
- Atmospheric vent for gas/vaporized sample releasing.
- Overflow vent for safety
- Pump that achieves up to 130 PSI at its discharge
- Pump bypass line equipped with relief valve to prevent overflow in the outlet line.