MOD 4100 All-in-One Crude Oil Analyzer
On-line quality analysis of the crude oil properties is important to allow evaluating the crude oils at any time.
The newly redesigned MOD-4100 crude analyzer represents a breakthrough in crude oil on-line analysis. It is a single analyser, that performs on-line a variety of different critical crude oil measurements to provide real time analytical data, which is highly important for optimized operation processing of crude oils. The new design of the MOD 4100 analyzer system is based on a “Modular Package concept”. It is inspected and tested by the factory, and ready for immediate installation on-site. The following crude oil critical parameters can be measured on-line and correlated to ASTM:
- Salt Concentration (D3230)
- Distillation (D2892, D86)
- SARA (IP-143 and D893-69)
- Emulsion stability (F3045, D4007 and D3707)
- Hydrogen Sulfide content (D5705)
- RVP (D6377 and D323)
- Viscosity (D445 and D2501)
- Water Content (D4928 and D4006)
- Sulfur content (D2622 and D4294)
- Density (D4928 and D1250)
The analyzers is applicable in the oil-well, pipes, vessel, tanks, and at any other location in the crude oil supply chain from the oil well during transportation, storage, desalting and blending until the crude distillation unit. On-line and rapid analysis allows real time detecting of unacceptable levels of quality parameters to take immediate corrective actions.
On-line monitoring of the crude oil qualities also plays a critical role in a variety of different crude oil process optimizations.
Crude oil blending:
- Optimization of the ratio between crude oil being blended to provide a blend of required physical properties.
- Reduction of blend cost by maximum incorporation of low cost crudes in the blend.
Crude Oil Distillation
- On-line monitoring of the crude oil properties before, between and after the desalters enables efficient operation of the desalter, at minimum cost of energy and process chemicals.
- On-line monitoring of the physical properties such as the SALT, H2S and TAN of the crude oils entering the CDU is also of high importance for evaluating the potential of corrosion and fouling that affect the equipment and the pipelines.
- Indicates the transition period between two sequential crude oils feeds.
- Continuous verification of the entire batch complying with its specification.
- The new MOD 4100 On-line Analytical System is a complete equipment set.
- MOD-4100 allows real time analysis of critical crude oil properties under field conditions.
- Continuous crude oil sampling from pipelines, tanks or process vessels, its filtration and separation from solid particles.
- The analyzer is equipped with an integrated sampling handling and sample condition system, to bring the samples to physical condition that is required by the analyzer.
- Integrated Analyzer control system.
- Transfer of analysis results to customer’s control room DCS.
- No analyzer shelter is required.
- The analyzer comes installed in outdoor stainless steel enclosure.