After your system has been through our comprehensive startup phase, it is now ready for commissioning. The primary focus of commissioning is to introduce process sample through the sample system. The end result is that the analytical data is reported as specified to the user’s system. This service is designed to protect your equipment and its applications, while ensuring the highest level of performance.
This process includes the following:
- Ensuring all sample systems and cabinets are running at designed temperatures
- Introducing sample from process to sample conditioning system
- Leak checking all sample lines and sample conditioning system
- Checking sample conditioning system for functionality of proper sample phase, flow and pressure
- Obtaining a lab sample from operations, before introducing process sample to analyzers, to ensure the application is not damaged from out of spec product that would contaminate the application
- Running several measurements on process sample and continue to monitor all system components for proper operation