The Beacon 3000 is an inline, multi-channel Process NIR Analyzer. It enables non-contact, real-time monitoring and closed-loop control of physical properties and chemical composition in industrial process applications.
The Beacon 3000 NIR analyzer is ideal for monitoring petroleum, chemical and petrochemical products. Based on novel algorithms, the Beacon 3000 measures the absorption spectrum in the near infrared (NIR) fast and accurately without labor and material waste. The system\’s versatile software models enable soft-switch between different chemistries. With the capability to monitor up to eight Flow Cells in parallel, the Beacon 3000 provides an efficient, low cost per channel process monitoring. When integrated into a control system, the Beacon 3000 enables tighter process control and identifies process excursions before they affect yield.
Features & Benefits
- The Main NIR Analyzer is located in the Control Room, protected from the process environment. The Main NIR A
- nalyzer connects, via telecommunications fiber optics, to the Field Units, that are installed up to 3 km (2 miles) away, close to the process. Up to 8 Field Units can be connected to one Main Analyzer.
- The Field Unit uses no electricity and contains no moving parts. This 100% optical probe requires no explosion proof housing or analyzer shelter. The Field Unit is certified under the ATEX Directive 94/9/EC (EN 60079-28:2007).
- In many applications, the Beacon 3000 Process NIR Analyzer’s performance and price make it an attractive alternative to traditional analyzers, such as gas chromatographs or distillation analyzers. No analyzer shelter is required, and the low maintenance requirements reduce ownership costs to a minimum.
For further details and specifications
Choose the PDF files to downloadBeacon 3000Remote Sensing for Process OptimisationThe Economics of Process AnalysisEnhanced Safety for Beacon 3000Beacon 3000 for Aromatic ComplexBeacon 3000 for Alkylation ProcessBeacon 3000 for Ethylene CrackerBeacon 3000 for CDUBeacon 3000 for Diesel FuelsBeacon 3000 for Chemical IndustryBeacon 3000 for BlendingBeacon 3000 for Butane Gasoline BlendingDownload PDFPlease choose at least one file
Measured properties include:
- Motor Octane (MON)
- Research Octane (RON)
- Distillation Points (IBP, T10, T50, T90, FBP)
- API Gravity
- Cloud Point
- Flash Point
- Pour Point
- Cetane index
- Reid Vapor Pressure
- Chemical Composition
- Total Aromatics
- Total Olefins
- % Benzene
- % para Xylene
- % meta Xylene
- % ortho Xylene
- % MTBE
- % Oxygenates
- and more …
Related documents please download below